Syma X12S-G Micro Nano Drone Mini Quadcopter with Controller and Prop Guards RTF Easy for Beginners Black
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $22.95
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Charging Mode: USB
Charging Time: About 40 mins
Flaying Time: Around 6 mins
Control Distance: More than 20m
Battery for the Drone: build in
Battery for transmitter: 4 x AA battery(not included)
1 * RC Quadcopter
1 * 2.4G Transmitter
1 * USB Charger
4 * Spare Propeller
1 * Screwdriver
1 * User manual
1 * HOBBYTIGER Gift U-Wrench
Decoding before flying:
1.Put the quadcopter on the level ground and turn on the quads,then light indicators flashing on;
2.Turn on the transmitter,pull the throttle level from the bottom to the highest,then to the bottom again.
Tips for Beginner:
Flying altitude should be within 1.5 meters while practicing in a open zone;
Operate the drone slowly and steadily at first. Do not shut down the throttle suddenly when flying in the air or hit somewhere;
If the quad flies to one direction,please do calibration or trim adjusting according to the manual;
If one propeller does not spin well,please try to pull it a little up carefully;
If the drone can't lift up well,please check if the same two propellers A or B installed on the catercorner position as the photos showed above.
If you have any question,just feel free to contact us.Thanks for your patience!
Practice makes good pilots.
- A very cute rc quadcopter,perfect as a gift for kids
- 2.4GHz technology adopted for anti-interference, 6-axis gyroscope system makes it easier to control
- You can fly it left/right,360 degree continuous rotating
- 1 button reset function,makes this quad easily reset to factory default setting
- A lot of fun will be found in playing it with your friends,dogs or cats