65Drones (VERY FAST) 6x15mm coreless motors with Micro-JST-1.25 plug upgrade set (A set of 4 pieces) for Tiny Whoop Inductrix Blade Cheerson CX10
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $20.90
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
65Drones 6x15mm coreless motor set 6x15mm (speed: VERY fast) are perfect upgrade set for your Inductrix Blade and Cheerson CX10s. Motors come with Micro-JST-1.25mm plugs and 7cm wire that allows you to plug-and-play into your Inductrix Blade Tiny Whoop.
Special note!! Run at least 3 batteries through these at no more than 50% throttle to seat the brushes. Failure to break in will void warranty. I personally run 5 batts though mine and then let them rip.
Technical Specifications and Performance data:
- speed r/min: 59000 rpm
- operating voltage: 1.5-3.7V
- can diameter: 6mm
- can length: 15mm
- shaft diameter: 0.8mm
- shaft length: 5mm
All motor packs contain 2 pieces of clockwise and 2 pieces of counter clockwise motors. To maximise performance and life span, dont run them in reverse!
Motor rotation and correct polarity is indicated by the wire color:
- clockwise: red +, blue -
- counter clockwise: white +, black -
- VERY Fast 6x15mm coreless motor set of 4 pieces (2 pieces of CW and 2 pieces of CCW)
- Give more thrust and power to your Tiny Whoop Inductrix and Cheerson CX10 now!
- With 70mm wire and Micro-JST-1.25mm plug so that you can just plug into your tiny whoop without soldering
- This very fast edition is close to 16000kv. Around 15930kv. (FAST version is only about 15000kv)