DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ V3.0 Quadcopter with Gimbal-Stabilized 14MP, 1080p Camera + Extra Battery + And 4 9-Inch Prop Guards + 32GB microSDHC Memory Card plus Photo4less® Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
The version 3.0 (released late 2014) Phantom 2 Vision+ Quadcopter with Gimbal-Stabilized 14MP, 1080p Camera from DJI features a number of notable hardware updates over the previous Phantom 2 Vision+ model, including more efficient motors, redesigned self-tightening props, a new transmitter (radio controller) with built-in battery and gimbal control dial, and other improvements. The Phantom 2 Vision+ is based on the same air frame as the Phantom 2 and Phantom 2 Vision. Unlike its siblings, however, it features a 14MP camera that is stabilized and controlled with an integrated 3-axis gimbal. Gimbal stabilization makes the Phantom 2 Vision+ ideal for shooting aerial footage and photos. The camera can take 14MP, Adobe DNG RAW photos, and can record video in 1080p Full HD at 30 fps or 720p at 60 fps for creating slow motion effects. The Phantom 2 Vision+ ships ready-to-fly, meaning that a radio controller--often referred to as a transmitter is included with it and is pre-bound to the aircraft and that only minimal assembly using common household tools is required. It features a 5200mAh battery that can sustain the quadcopter in the air for up to 25 minutes. The transmitter features a line-of-sight range of up to 2625', depending on conditions. The camera is controlled via 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi using an app available for iOS and Android devices. Using the supplied mount, you can attach your smartphone directly to the controller, giving you a "heads up" display directly from the camera's point-of-view. From the app you will also be able to start and stop video recording, take a snapshot and even tilt the camera up or down. Because of the complexity associated with multi-rotor aircraft the Phantom 2 Vision+ relies on a GPS-based navigation system to maintain flight stability and provide other features. While fully manual operation is possible, most users, especially videographers hoping to get the smoothest possible shoots, will opt for GPS attitude mode.
- Ready to fly: The Phantom 2 Vision+ is simple to set up and super easy to fly, making it the first aerial filmmaking system for everyone. Now you can shoot fully stabilized video from the sky, right out of the box.
- 3-axis camera stabilization: A built-in high precision 3-axis camera stabilization system brings a whole new level of smoothness to your aerials and gives you total creative freedom in the sky.
- High performance camera& parameter settings: The Phantom 2 Vision+ carries an extremely high quality camera and a 4GB micro SD card. It shoots full HD video at 1080p 30/60i, 720p 60for clean slow motion and takes 14 megapixel stills. Camera settings can be adjusted through the vision app.
- This Kit Includes - DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ V3.0 Quadcopter with Gimbal-Stabilized 14MP, 1080p Camera With all manufacturer's supplied Accessorie
- Part28 Phantom 2 Series 9-Inch Prop Guards (White) - (Black) - Extra Phantom 2 Quadcopter Battery - Photo4less cleaning cloth