Powerextra 2-Pack Phantom 4 Series (15.2V 5350 mAh) LiPo Intelligent Flight Battery + 2-Pack Battery Safe Bag Replacement for DJI Phantom 4 Series Drones
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $169.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
About Powerextra :
Powerextra products are made with the highest quality materials.All Powerextra battery packs comply with RoHS and CE security testing standards.
Powerextra focus on providing high quality power products and excellent customer service,Looking forward to your support and your positive affirmation.
Specifications: Battery type: Lithium-Polymer battery Output power: 15.2V 5350mAh 81.32Wh Operating temperature: 0-40 Celsius degree
The rechargeable lithium polymer battery shows great promise as a battery to meet such requirements.This new battery technology has exceellent features,such as:high energy density,high voltage,high dicharge rate,good storage and cycle life characteristics.These batteries are widely used for RC PRODUCTS and 3C applications such as:Personal Computers,Cellular Phones,and for personal cordless electronic applications i.e. Portable CD Players, PDA etc.
DJI Phantom 4
DJI Phantom 4 Advanced
DJI Phantom 4 Pro
DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus
2 * Phantom 4 battery
2 * Phantom 4 battery safe bag
- Performance: No problem with future updates. With upgraded capacity 5350mAh, Our dji phantom 4 battery provides 18-28 minutes' flying time on a single charge. The actual time may vary influenced by other factors.
- Battery type: LiPo cells, voltage: 15.2V, capacity: 5350 mAh, power: 81.32 Wh, With built-in 4 LED indicator lights to show how much power, that is remaining at the touch of a button. 2-3 times circle charging is needed when the light is green and shows no power.
- Compatibility: Perfectly compatible with DJI Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Pro Plus, Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro/Pro+ Obsidian Edition and Original Phantom 4 battery charger.
- Advanced charging and fail-safe circuitry built-in, Protection against overcharge, short circuit and over discharge. All Powerextra battery packs comply with RoHS and CE security testing standards.
- IMPORTANT: Please charge the battery fully and let the battery sit for a couple of hours after charging, the initial voltage will naturally drop as the battery discharges, which will make the battery better on more flights.