DJI Phantom 4 PRO V2.0 Quadcopter Drone with 1-inch 20MP 4K Camera KIT + 3 Total DJI Batteries + 2 64GB Micro SDXC Cards + Reader + Snap on Prop Guards + Range Extender + Charging Hub + Remote Harness
List Price: $1,500.00
Sale Price: $1,839.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
1- DJI Phantom 4 PRO V2.0 Quadcopter
1- Remote Controller (Transmitter)
4- Quick Release Propellers for Phantom 4 Quadcopter (2 in a set)
3- Intelligent HIGH CAPACITY 5870 mAh Flight Batteries for Phantom 4 PRO Quadcopter
1- Flight Battery Charger
1- KOOZAM RANGE EXTENDER
1- KOOZAM 3 BATTERY CHARGING HUB
1- AC Cable for Charger
1- Gimbal Clamp
1- USB OTG Cable
1- Micro-USB Cable
1- 16GB microSD Card
1- Micro SD Card Reader
2- 64 GB SD CARDS
1- KOOZAM CARRY STRAP SYSTEM
1- KOOZAM CLEANING CLOTH
1- REMOTE HARNESS
1- PROPELLER GUARDS SET OF 4
An uprated camera is equipped with a 1-inch Megapixel sensor capable of shooting 4K/60Fps video and burst mode stills at 14 fps. The adoption of Titanium alloy and magnesium alloy construction increases the rigidity of the Airframe and reduces weight, making the Phantom 4 Pro similar in weight to the Phantom 4. The Flight Autonomy system adds dual rear vision sensors and infrared sensing systems for a total of five-directions of obstacle sensing and four-directions of obstacle avoidance.
- Kit Includes: 1- DJI Phantom 4 PRO V2.0 Quadcopter Drone, 1- Handheld Transmitter (Radio Controller), 1- Mobile Device Holder, 1- Smart Battery Charger, 1- BATTERY CHARGING HUB, 1- RANGE EXTENDER, 3- HIGH CAPACITY 5870 mAh BATTERIES , 2- 64 GB SD CARDS, 1- UNIVERSAL SD CARD READER, 1- KOOZAM CARRY STRAP SYSTEM, 1- KOOZAM CLEANING CLOTH, 1- KOOZAM PROPELLER GUARDS, 1- REMOTE HARNESS
- Camera with 1-inch 20MP sensor the onboard camera has been redesigned to use a 1-inch Megapixel CMOS sensor. Avoid obstacles automatically (4 Directions). Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack. TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger.
- The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 remote controller uses OcuSync video transmission which employs time division multiplexing technology to send control signal and receive video signal simultaneously. When the controller is powered on, the OcuSync system scans for frequency band with lowest interference and switches accordingly to maintain clear transmission
- All-new DJI Phantom 4 Pro camera with 1-inch 20MP Exmor R CMOS sensor. Longer flight time, 30 Minutes maximum fight time.
- 4.3mi (7km) Control Range. 100 Feet (30m) Sensor Range. Smart Return Home allows the Phantom 4 Pro to avoid obstacles as it returns home.