MJX X600 X-SERIES 2.4GHz 4 Channel 6 Axis RC Remote Control Hexacopter UFO Drone with Headless Mode and Auto-Return Feature (Without Camera - Black)
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $54.95
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Brand name: MJX
Item name:X600 X-SERIES RC Hexacopter RTF
Channel 4CH with 6 Axis Gyro
Motor Type Coreless Motor
Main Rotor Diameter 13.5CM
Transmitter GR-246 R/C
Battery for Controller 3"AA" batteries(not included)
Battery for Quadcopter 7.4V 700mAh Li-poly
Charging Time About 120 mins
Flying time About 10 minutes
Controlling Distance About 100 meters
RC Hexacopter Size 38.5*42.5*6cm
Weight (With gift box) 1.1KG
-Free switching between Right Hand Throttle and Left Hand Throttle.
-With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying.
-With One Key Return function ,makes it easily to find the way home.
-Quad-rotor design insures more stable and powerful performance easier.
-Adopting 2.4G auto connection technology ,scores of quad-copter can be played at the same time.
-The quadcopter can fly both indoor and outdoor.Including 4CH digital proportional RC system.
-6-Axis gyro quad-rotorcraft flight, strong stability,can easily implement various flight
movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control.
-Full charged battery can support 8.5 minutes steady flight.
Package Included: 1 X MJX X600 RC Hexacopter
1 X Transmitter
1 X Charger
6 X Propeller
6 X Protecting frames
6 X Screw
1 X Screwdrive
2 X Landing gear
1 X Manual
Should there be any problems with the product, please feel free to contact us and we would be more than happy to assist you with the issue.
- Product size: 38.5*42.5*6cm. Charging time is about 90-120 minutes while flight duration is about 7-9 minutes.
- 4 channels function provide stable flying and easy operation.
- 6-axis gyro with posture control - Integrated design guarantee the precise positioning of the aircraft. Strong wind and drop resistence, easy to fly, stabile flight characteristics.
- If you are experiencing trouble pairing the controller with the drone: this issue could be fixed by simply moving the left joystick on the controller up and down so it registers correctly with the drone. It is advised that buyers should let the motor rest between 5-10 minutes between flight times to prevent it from overheating. Continuous usage of the drone without making time for rest causes the motor to burn out, therefore becoming defective.
- With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying. With One Key Return function, makes it easily to find the way home.