LBLA Mini Drone, 2.4GHz 4CH 6-Axis Headless Mode RC Quadcopter with Bonus Battery for Beginners(Black)
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $29.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
1. 6-Axis gyro quad-rotorcraft flight, strong stability can easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control.
2. Headless Mode: Orients the quadcopter's flight on the controller (instead of always on the drone's headpiece), making it more fun to fly and easier to master.
3. One key 360° roll, continuous roll for perfect action and wonderful performance.
4. Two different speed modes for beginners to more advanced pilots. Super fast in the highest speed for a micro quad.
5.Colorful LED lights: Fit for night flight possibilities, leaving a beautiful landscape in the night sky.
Drone Size: 3.35 x 3.35 x 1.18 inches
Flight Time: About 5 minutes
Charging Time: Approx. 50 minutes
Control distance: 30 meters
Battery for quadcopter: 3.7V 150mAh Li-Po battery
Battery for controller: 3 "AAA" batteries required
Function: Up/down, forward/back, turn left/right, sideward flight, 3D rollover, Headless Mode, One Key Return
1 x Quadcopter
1 x 2.4G Remote controller ( batteries not ncluded)
2 x 3.7V 150mAh Li-Ion battery
4 x Additional rotator blades
1 x USB charging cable
1 x Screwdriver
1 x User Manual
Common Problem and The Solution:
1. Quadcopter lost connection to controller: Pull two function lever to bottom left for 3 seconds, then pull two function lever to bottom right for 3 second. Then try to mach code again;
2. Quadcopter can't lift up: Check the propeller to make sure it was installed correctly (diagonal propellers must be the same direction);
3. Motor not spin: Check the motor to see if anything stuck the motor(hair, string, etc)
- Stable flight system: Build-in 6-axis gyro for precise hovering in the sky.
- Headless Mode: Make it easier to fly and control a quadcopter.
- 360 degree flip: It's easy to make a 3D rolling special performance with one key.
- Flying Time: About 5 minutes. Charging Time: About 50-80 minutes (Under currents input 0.5A-1A)
- Any questions, please feel free to contact us first.