Mini Quadcopter Drone, EACHINE E010 2.4GHz 6-Axis Gyro Remote Control Best Nano Quadcopter Drone Boys Girls - Headless Mode, 3D Flip, One Key Return (Green)
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $22.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Item name: Eachine E010 Mini Quadcopter
Quadcopter Size: 9.5X9.5X5CM
Box Size: 14X8.6X11CM
Battery: 3.7V (150MAH) (included)
Flight time: about 5 minutes
Charging time: 30 ~ 50 minutes
Flying distance: 30 meters
Function: up / down / left turn / right turn / forward / back / left side fly / right side fly / speed file/ 360° flip/ a key return / headless mode / memory function
Commen Problem and The Solution:
1. Quadcopter lost connection to controller: Pull two function lever to bottom left for 3 seconds, then pull two function lever to bottom right for 3 second. Then try to mach code again(Follow Bullet points 4 );
2. Quadcopter can't lift up: Check the propeller to make sure it was installed correctly(diagonal propellers must be the same direction );
3. Motor not spin: Check the motor to see if anything stuck the motor(hair, string, etc)
4. Package comes without spare part: Please feel free to contat us first via Amazon .com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1x USB charging cable
- Low price and Practical：Low price and Durability is the best choice for kids and beginners, as well as a good gift for kids.
- 3D flip and High low speed mode：The drone can perform 3D rollover performance, free to switch between high and low speed modes, have more fun.
- One-key return: The drone can auto locate the remote control, just press the one key return button, the drone will fly back to the remote control's location.
- Compass Mode: The drone will change its flight direction with the change of the direction of remote control.
- Steps to Match Code: 1. Turn on the quadcopter then turn on the controller; 2. Push the throttle(left lever) to the top , and then pull it down; 3. When you hear a "Beep", which means the connection was set up successfully, and then you can start to fly your drone.