List Price: $30.00
Sale Price: $6.49
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Design and build your own robotic, Arduino-powered sentry blaster!
Break out the big daddy blaster--and teach it to act on its own! Build Your Own Autonomous NERF Blaster walks you through cool DIY projects, suchas working with motion sensors, remote monitors, and facial detection software, all while building up to the ultimate goal: a robotic NERF weapon that finds and fires on its targets! Have some serious fun along the way as youlearn about creative coding with Processing and Arduino.
Step-by-step instructions show you how to:
- Construct and mount a servo, NERF blaster, and webcam in harmonious alignment
- Program Processing to receive video, search it for a face, and then pass instructions to your Arduino board via USB cable
- Configure Arduino to process the message and instruct the servo to move to a new position
- Specify your target radius in Processing and, when met, send the message to Arduino that it's time to "open fire!"
- Used Book in Good Condition